Ideally the candidate will:
- have a university degree in a any field related to communication, media, urban environment, health or complexity science, and will convincingly show an intersted in the topic of the programme.
- have good chinese and english reading, writing and speaking skills
- be familiar with webdesign and web content management
- have previously written essays, newsletters, flyers or similar publications
- be familiar with some aspects of academic publishing, or able to familiarize her/himself with it easily
- have experience in designd and layout of texts, such as news feeds, newsletters, press releases, flyrs, posters, etc…
- be able to give interviews and moderate or take part in discussions
- have capabilities in photography and film
- will have good intercultural communication skills, or a talent for communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their application documents with a letter of motivation, addressed to Dr. Franz Gatzweiler, executive director of the programme, to: email@example.com
Deadline is by August 26, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.