Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship awards up to five full scholarships yearly to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master and MBA year. The scholarship is for those who would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with the institution’s MBA programme.
The Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the online application platform HERE.
- An undergraduate degree
- Relevant professional experience detailed in a 1-page CV
- GMAT or GRE score
- English test (if required)
- Mandatory essays:
- How do you fit with Oxford Saïd’s mission? (Maximum 500 words)
- Is there anything not covered in the application form which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you? (Maximum 250 words)
Stage 1: 09 September 2016
Stage 2: 28 October 2016
Stage 3: 06 January 2017
Stage 4: 17 March 2017
Stage 5: 05 May 2017
Stage 6: 09 June 2017
For more information, visit the official page.