Stars and Stripes, the independent daily news source for the U.S. military, is currently on need of a web producer in to join its team of editors in maintaining Stripes’ online products 24 hours a day. Job location is Kaiserslautern, Germany
Who May Apply
US Citizens and legal US residents with citizenship of a NATO country, except Germany, eligible for employment under U.S. conditions Worldwide.
-Three years of specialized work experience directly related to the duties described above. Demonstrated work experience must include 1 year equivalent in complexity and difficulty to the next lower pay band level.
-Preferred: 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree in journalism and related work experience as described above, OR specialized education or training in web-based, multi-media journalism. Specialized skills related to web design, development and enhancement, such as video or audio editing, database development, or HTML coding.
Conditions of Employment
1. A one-year probationary period may be required.
2. Meet all qualification/eligibility requirements.
3. A completed and signed copy DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty.
4. Appointment is subject to completion of a favorable background checks/investigation to determine suitability for this position.
5. Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays.
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit this LINK and check the “How to Apply” section of the page for application details.
Deadline is August 18th, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.