Applications are currently on for the Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship which was established by Curtin University to encourage and support international students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
The scholarship is worth $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must;
- Be an international student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Have Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit HERE for application guidelines.
Deadline is November 18th, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.