Applications for the 2017 International Postgraduate Research Scholarships has commenced. The scholarship gives international students the opportunity to undertake a postgraduate research qualification in Australia and gain experience with leading Australian researchers at University of the Sunshine Coast.
The scholarship covers annual tuition fee for the successful applicant’s program and a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy.
To be eligible for an International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants must:
- be an international student
- hold a Bachelor degree with First Class honours, or have an equivalent level of attainment via previous study, work experience, research publications, referee’s reports and other research experience; and
- not hold an equivalent HDR qualification to that being applied for;
- be undertaking study in a subject area identified by USC as one of its areas of research concentration
- not have previously held an Australian Government-funded research scholarship
- not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the IPRS; and
- not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution
- recipients must maintain satisfactory progress as a full-time higher degree by research candidate at the University of the Sunshine Coast
Interested and qualified candidates are to proceed to this link: How to apply for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship for application details.
Application closes September 30th, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.