The services of a Logistics Coordinator is currently needed at Munathara Initiative, an award-winning, grassroots forum that aims at giving Arab youth a voice in debates that discuss some of the region’s most pressing political and social issues. Job location is Tunis, Tunisia
- Develop productive, professional relationships with key hotels, ground transportation, and other vendors in the locations of Munathara’s debates;
- Negotiate cost-effective contracts with all vendors according to Munathara’s budgets;
- Manage the travel schedules for each debate, including coordinating flight times and ensuring all key participants and staff have the documentation necessary to travel;
- Ensure proper adherence to visa policies in each country and support participants to apply for necessary visas;
- Coordinate with other staff members to ensure smooth communication with participants;
- Support Munathara’s CEO and COO as needed.
- At least 3 years work experience, preferably in a logistics or administrative position;
- BA in communications, international relations, business, or other relevant field;
- Very high level of proficiency in modern standard Arabic and English, French is a plus;
- Experience managing complex productions in diverse environments;
- Extremely organized, enjoys spreadsheets and tracking tools, and has an impressive attention to details;
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit, able to think creatively to solve problems;
- Excellent team worker.
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CVs alongside a Cover letter describing their motivation for applying for the position and why they think they fit into the position.
Application Deadline is 30th August 2016.