The International Undergraduate Scholarships of the University of Melbourne were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.. The scholarship is usually awarded to 50 students every year.
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
- a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
Applicants need not submit any special application for this scholarship. You are automatically considered for this scholarship once you receive an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree in the institution.
For more information, visit the official page.