The Chinko Project is currently looking for an experienced Workshop and Infrastructure Manager to join its team in the Central African Republic.
• Taking operational responsibility of the workshop facility, including preparation of annual budgets
• Ensuring and training technical staff to achieve required standard of excellence
• Implement best practice systems for the workshop facility
• Implement maintenance schedules for fleet
• Ensuring timeous repair and delivery of vehicles to the project operations team
• Ensuring the implementation of systems to ensure cost containment
• Implementing stock control systems
• Planning the technical requirements and procurement of the correct equipment required to successfully implement the project
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
• Oversight of all financial management and reporting
• Management skills and in particular technical experience
• Proven ability to manage a large workshop in a remote location
• Experience with infrastructure construction and planning
• Ability to communicate in French and/or Sango
1. Senior management experience with well-known conservation company
2. Business background, if possible familiarity or experience with business like conservation management, development and acumen
1. 1 year contract with possibility of extension. (Three months’ duty – three weeks off, rotation schedule).
2. Evacuation and medical insurance.
3. All expenses paid, including housing, meals, drinks, visa, transport, etc.
4. Competitive salary.
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
For more information, visit the official page.