University College, London is is providing a number of scholarships to students from Africa and developing countries to pursue Masters in Law studies at the University for 2017/2018.
The available scholarships include;
• Five Bentham Scholarships
• The Master of the Rolls Scholarship for Commonwealth Students
• The John Carr Scholarship for students from Africa and the Caribbean
• The Sir Frederick Pollock Scholarship for students from North America
• The Sir John Salmond Scholarship for students from Australia and New Zealand
• The Chief Justice Scholarship for students from India
Each of these scholarship is worth £5,000.
There is also Joseph Hume Scholarship worth £1,600
-The Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit.
-Applicants must submit their applications before the giving deadline.
Applicants are automatically considered for any of these scholarships once they apply to study in the institution. There is no separate application for these scholarships.
Application deadline is January 20th, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.