Applications are invited for the Aston University Vice-Chancellor’s Worldwide Scholarship 2023. The Scholarships deadline is . International Vice-Chancellor scholarship applications are currently accepted at Aston University. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist the best students to study in this program, which will begin in September 2023 at Aston University.
Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate genuine academic excellence and commitment to a subject, which can be demonstrated through work experience, volunteer services, or additional projects and activities. Stone University is a vibrant international learning center located in the center of Birmingham, the second-largest city in the UK.
Aston University Vice-Chancellor’s Worldwide Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Host institution: Aston University, in the United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Eligible countries: International students.
Will be awarded a tuition fee of £8,000 to help.
- It is classified as an international student for educational purposes and is not interpreted as education for an equivalent or lesser degree.
- Easton University will begin an undergraduate and graduate program in the fall of September 2023.
- Fulfill all the conditions stated in the proposed letter.
- Within the time limit in the proposed letter to send them
- Get appropriate IELTS (if any) before studying at Aston University.
- Meet the additional criteria required for the scholarship offered by this scheme.
Deadline for Scholarship:
The Scholarships deadline is .
How to apply:
To apply you will need to log in to your Austin Portal (MAP) account, here you will find the link to the scholarship application form.
For more information about international scholarships at the University of Aston, please visit the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme 2023 is a partially funded scholarship (up to $40,000) for bachelor’s and master’s programs at the University of Sydney. The University of Sydney, also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
The scholarship will provide 50% of the cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of two years and is deducted annually from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
Once you have received an offer to study an Aston University course, you can then log into your My Aston Portal (MAP) account, where you will find a link to the scholarship application form. Details on how to access your MAP account can be found in your offer email. This is our most prestigious scholarship.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for any one-year postgraduate-level taught course to one student from each of the following countries who will enroll at Aston University in the 2023-24 academic year.
Up to eight prizes are conferred each year; two from each faculty. Each prize consists of $1000 and a commemorative plaque that is presented at one of the annual graduation ceremonies. An appropriate endorsement is also made on each student’s Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS).
Aston University is one of the easiest UK universities to get into, with an acceptance rate of around 80 percent.