Applications are invited for the Curtin University Scholarship in Australia 2023-24 Needy students from all over the world who are unable to afford the tuition and other costs to continue their education can apply to Curtin University, the top-ranked university in Australia. The maximum expenses for this Curtin University international scholarship program will include tuition fees, living expenses, travel expenses, and research expenses. The most gifted individuals with varied economic origins who cannot pay for their higher education activities have been given Curtin University Scholarships for overseas students.
- The scholarship offers qualified students 25% off their first-year tuition fees, up to a maximum of 200 credit points.
Types of Curtin University Scholarships:
- Merit Scholarships
- Indigenous Scholarships
- Equity Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Research Scholarships
Available Study Fields at Curtin University Scholarships:Under mentioned study fields and majors are available at the below institutions:
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Engineering courses
- Science courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Every international student who is paying tuition and is not being sponsored, with the exception of Australian students, is allowed to apply.
- students who achieve the highest academic mark required for this scholarship by Curtin University.
- Candidates must have first applied in 2023 and be enrolled at one of Curtin’s campuses in Western Australia.
- Students must enroll full-time in an undergraduate or graduate program, with the exception of medicine and surgery.
- The scholarship amount is not cashable.
- Online Application Form.
- Two Reference Letters.
- Short CV OR Resume.
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts.
- Personal Statement.
- Copy of Valid Passport.
- English Proficiency Certificate
Application Deadline:The Closing date to apply online for the Curtin University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 is 15th October 2023 for International Students.
How to Apply For Curtin University Scholarships:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, no additional application is needed.
- Students can apply directly to Curtin University through the online web portal or through one of the university’s registered education brokers for the Curtin University Scholarships.
The Global Curtin Merit Scholarships will automatically evaluate all eligible applications.
Each application will be evaluated appropriately by the worldwide admissions committee, and those who are accepted will also receive an offer letter and a supplementary letter.