Applications are invited for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2024. This scholarship the last date is February 2024. HBKU University Scholarship now opens in Qatar and accepts admission programs. The HBKU Scholarship is a well-funded scholarship for international students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate. The degree program is one of the top 7 scholarships in the world. HBKU is a public university. It is one of the top universities in Qatar.
In Qatar, the HBKU scholarship offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral scholarships to all majors and disciplines. Courses include Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law and Public Policy, Health, and Science. There is no fee for the HBKU scholarship.
You can study without IELTS. If the language of your institution is not English, then you should take IELTS, otherwise, you can get a certificate of English proficiency from your university. All costs are covered by the HBKU Scholarship. More information about the scholarship is given below.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2024 Details:
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 2024
The Hamad bin Khalifa University Scholarship is a well-funded scholarship for international students. You will receive a budget by entering the program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month
- Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month
- Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (MS).
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month
- Accommodation + Return Ticket/Year (PhD).
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
Available Fields & Programs
Review the following courses and majors offered by Hamad bin Khalifa University for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies Degrees.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Engineering
- MS in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
Master of Public Policy
- Be a worldwide student or resident in Qatar.
- You should have a high school for a bachelor’s degree, a BS for a master’s degree, and
- an MS for a doctorate. program
- More requirements are available in each part of the program.
This scholarship the last date is February 2024.
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Completely Online and Apply, Please
Frequently Asked Questions:
HBKU is a research university located in Education City, Qatar. It was established in 2010 as a member of the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development. HBKU offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields such as science and engineering, social sciences, humanities and Islamic studies, and health sciences.
The admission requirements vary depending on the degree program and level of study. Generally, applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent for undergraduate programs, and a bachelor’s degree for graduate programs. They must also meet minimum GPA and English language proficiency requirements and may be required to submit standardized test scores, such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT.
Yes, HBKU offers a range of scholarships for both Qatari and international students. Some of the scholarships are based on academic merit, while others are awarded based on financial need. Students can visit the HBKU website to learn more about the available scholarships and their eligibility criteria.
HBKU has a vibrant campus community with a range of activities and events for students to participate in. There are over 50 student clubs and organizations, as well as sports teams and recreational facilities. The university also hosts a variety of cultural and social events throughout the year.
HBKU graduates are highly sought after by employers in Qatar and around the world. The university has a strong network of industry partners and alumni, which provides graduates with access to a range of job opportunities.