Applications are invited for the Northeastern State University Scholarship 2023. The application’s last date to apply Online for the Northeastern State University Scholarship 2023 in the USA is 1st July 2023. One of the esteemed scholarships available to participants from outside the United States is the Northeastern State University Scholarship 2023. There are presently scholarships available for the incoming class of 2023 at Northeastern State University in the United States. All international applicants planning to study for their undergraduate or graduate degrees at Northeastern State University in the United States are eligible for this scholarship.
The main campus of Northeastern State University (NSU), a public university with roots in Oklahoma, is located in Tahlequah. In addition to its online presence, the college has campuses in Muskogee and Broken Arrow. The oldest institution of higher learning in Oklahoma is Northeastern State University, USA. Northeastern State University was ranked 77th overall and 388th worldwide by QS. It acts as a platform for academics and students to study.
Northeastern State University Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Offered Degrees: Bachelors & Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: Northeastern State University
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 1st July 2023
- Overseas applicants will be awarded $500-$1,000 USD by the university.
- Presidential candidates will get between $2,000 and $5,000 USD.
- Entrants who receive an exceptional academic scholarship will be awarded $1,000-$2,000 USD.
- Candidates must have a solid academic history.
- The bachelor’s degree requires participants to be under 25 and have a high school diploma in order to be accepted.
- Candidates for a Master’s degree must be under 35 and possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have a previous degree GPA between 2.75 and 3.75.
- Applications are accepted from people wherever in the world.
- Academic achievement is expected of students.
- A letter of English proficiency, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, is required for candidates.
- a certified or authenticated copy of a diploma
- An individual statement
- financial strategy letter
- Noncriminal Records
- International student passport.
- brief CV or resume.
- The statement of purpose or motivating letter.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Medical Certification.
- Language proficiency evidence
- Acceptance letter (optional) or any other supporting documents with a good TOEFL or IELTS score
Application Last Date:
The application’s last date to apply Online for the Northeastern State University Scholarship 2023 in the USA is 1st July 2023.
How To Apply:
- Entrants must apply online using the university’s application portal.
- The link to the application portal is provided below.
- By clicking on the link provided, applicants must complete the scholarship application form.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship at Northeastern State University in the United States is July 1, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions:
National Merit Finalists must rank Northeastern as their school of choice with the National Merit Scholarship Corporation to be eligible for the scholarship. Recipients who maintain normal progress toward a degree, with a minimum 3.000 grade-point average, may renew the award for the full eight-semester program.
In addition to its generous need-based financial aid program, Northeastern University awards merit scholarships to select students. Recipients of the prestigious Dean’s Scholarship are awarded up to $28,000 annually.
41.8% of Northeastern students are awarded merit aid, with an average award of $8,299.
International students are eligible for merit scholarships which range from $10,000 to $28,000 per year. No additional application is necessary, as your application for admission serves as your scholarship application. Merit scholarships are extremely competitive, however, and do not cover the full cost of attendance.
Recipients of the prestigious Dean’s Scholarship are awarded up to $28,000 annually. All fall first-year applicants who apply for undergraduate admission to Northeastern no later than the Regular Decision deadline of January 1 are considered.
The National Merit Scholarship Program uses a special PSAT score called the Selection Index to determine National Merit eligibility. The Selection Index ranges from 48-228 and is equal to the sum of your test scores for Math, Reading, and Writing and Language.