Quality Assurance job in Higher Education Commission HEC. The Quality Assurance Agency UK states that institutions can maintain and enhance the standards of their educational provision through quality. The Higher Education Commission advocates for higher education institutions to include quality as an essential part of their augmentation plan.
The Higher Education Commission is making significant strides towards progress in the higher learning sector. Firstly, the commission utilises human and financial resources to increase access to higher learning programs. Secondly, all necessary precautions are being taken to ensure the quality of the increased base of higher learning programs. With this in mind, the commission is well on its way towards achieving its goals.
Quality in higher education is a dynamic entity that is the outcome of interaction among many factors, including inter-alia, leadership, quality of faculty and students, infrastructure facilities, research and learning environment, governance, strategic planning, assessment procedures, and market forces.
Also Check: Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs Law Officer
Quality Assurance Job Detail:
Organization: Higher Education Commission HEC
Position: Member (Quality Assurance)
Job Location: Islamabad
- Please apply online on the HEC website: https://careers.hec.gov.pk/. Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The last date for submission of the online application is 17.05.2023.
- Please, does Riot send hard copies of the application? CV or documents.
- HEC will not accept incomplete forms
- call only the shortlisted candidates for an interview
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates could be arranged via audio/video conference.
- HEC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or not to fill any posts without assigning any reason.
- No TADA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal-opportunity employer.