Applications are invited for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany. The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship is a program offered by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Foundation in Germany that provides financial support for international students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at a German university. The scholarship aims to promote social justice, democracy, and political participation and is open to students from all over the world who have a strong academic record and a commitment to these values. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs, and recipients are also provided with opportunities for networking and personal development.
About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung:
Programs Offered:Some of the key programs offered by the foundation include:
- Scholarships: The foundation provides scholarships for international students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at a German university.
- Research funding: The foundation provides funding for research projects in various fields, including social sciences, humanities, and economics.
- Political education: The foundation offers training programs, workshops, and seminars on topics related to social justice, democracy, and political participation.
- Publications: The foundation publishes books, journals, and other materials that provide critical analysis and perspectives on contemporary social, political, and economic issues.
- Support for social movements: The foundation provides support to grassroots organizations and social movements that are working to promote social justice, democracy, and political participation.
- International cooperation: The foundation collaborates with other organizations and institutions around the world to promote its values and objectives.
Scholarship benefits:The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung scholarship provides a range of benefits to international students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at a German university. Some of the key benefits of the scholarship include:
- Financial support: The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs, which can significantly reduce the financial burden of studying in Germany.
- Networking opportunities: Scholarship recipients are provided with opportunities to network with other scholars, activists, and experts in their field, which can help them build connections and advance their careers.
- Research support: Scholarship recipients are provided with research support, including access to libraries, archives, and other resources, as well as mentorship and guidance from experienced scholars.
- Community building: The scholarship program fosters a sense of community among its recipients, who come from diverse backgrounds and fields of study, and provides opportunities for social and cultural activities.
Eligibility Criteria For Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship:The eligibility criteria for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung scholarship are as follows:
- Academic excellence: Applicants must have a strong academic record and demonstrate excellence in their field of study.
- Language proficiency: Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in German or English to be able to carry out their research or coursework.
- Master’s or doctoral degree: The scholarship is open to applicants who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at a German university.
- International students: The scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who meet the above criteria.
- Research proposal: Applicants must submit a detailed research proposal that outlines their research questions, methodology, and expected outcomes.
Deadline:The last date to apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023 is 1 Oct/1 April (Annual).
How to apply For Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship:To apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung scholarship, follow the steps below:
- Check the eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, which include academic excellence, commitment to social justice, language proficiency, and other requirements.
- Prepare a research proposal: Develop a detailed research proposal that outlines your research questions, methodology, and expected outcomes. The research proposal should align with the mission and values of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung.
- Gather supporting documents: Collect all the necessary supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and proof of language proficiency.
- Apply: Complete the online application form on the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung website and upload your research proposal and supporting documents.
- Wait for the decision: The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung will review your application and make a decision based on your academic record, research proposal, and other criteria.