ASQ Education is looking for a person who school administrator to provide administration support and reception duties for an outstanding School in Hammersmith to start ASAP.
The ASQ Education is within walking distance from a tube station. The school received “good with outstanding features” on its last Ofsted report and continues to strive for excellence. The school has a fantastic and supportive administration team and offers training and development to its entire staff.
Table of contents
Detail of School Administrator Job:
- Salary: £15,600 p.a
- Employer: ASQ Education
- Job Type: Hours 7.45 to 3.15 (36 weeks of the year)
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham
- Provide administration support to the Management Team.
- Reception duties
- Communication with parents, answering face-to-face enquiries and signing in visitors according to the school safeguarding procedures.
- Typing correspondence to parents, agencies, professionals, staff and any internal correspondence under the direction of the Head.
- To enter, find, update, maintain and store information in paper-based, electronic files and databases.
The Ideal Candidate for School Administrator Job:
The school are looking for someone who wants to commit to the school and become a part of the school community.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience working within a school
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to handle sensitive information
- The ability to work as a part of a team and work independently
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you, please email your CV to Lisa@asq-education.co.uk or visit our website and apply online at