Technical Recruiting Account Manager vacancies are currently available at Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS). As an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical, and Professional positions, ITS has been a trusted partner for both employers and job seekers since its founding in 1984 as an engineering firm’s subsidiary. In fact, ITS remains a strategic partner for the job seeker today.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Additionally, our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades. As a result, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our clients, which has enabled us to establish long-term relationships with them.
Also Check: LESCO Jobs 2023
Organization: Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Holland, OH, United States,
Category: Recruiting Account Manager
Responsibilities for Technical Recruiting Account Manager:
- Provide Account Management and recruiting support for technical recruiters.
- Oversee and work directly with a team of recruiters.
- Work directly with new and existing clients while fostering long-term relationships.
- Prescreen and double-screen all candidates.
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Experience in Technical Recruiting is a must
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tuition reimbursement.
To learn more, go to www.wehirepeople.com or click below to contact your recruiter directly