The University of Agriculture UAF Faisalabad Jobs 2023. The University of Agriculture UAF Faisalabad has posted the most recent job openings for the vacant positions of Associate Professors, Assistant Executive Engineers, Assistant Professors, Account Officers, Directors Admissions, Executive Engineers Electrical, Assistant Registrars, Lecturing Assistants, and Directors Information Technology. Online applications for UAF Faisalabad Jobs are welcome from applicants all around the nation.
The University of Agriculture Faisalabad’s procurement office has posted job openings in Daily Jang. Candidates of any gender may apply for the available UAF Faisalabad Jobs 2023. Applications from women are especially encouraged for this position at the University of Agriculture in Faisalabad. Those who meet the requirements in terms of training and expertise at UAF Faisalabad for the needed positions in the pertinent subjects. The section below provides further information on the University of Agriculture UAF Faisalabad Jobs 2023. Please refer to the job specifics section below for further information regarding the application process, eligibility requirements, and advertisement, among other things.
- Deputy Treasurers
- Officers for Executive Engineer Safety Associate Professors Assistant Executive Engineers
- Assistant Professors Account Officers
- Security Officers Directors
- Directors Information Technology
- Engineers Medical Officers Assistant librarians Admissions Directors Administrators,
- Assistant Registrars,
- Electrical Engineers,
- Lecturers Directors and security officers
- Electronic engineers,
- sport lab engineers
How to apply for the University of Agriculture UAF Faisalabad Jobs 2023?
- Clicking the Apply Now button on this page is a requirement for all interested candidates. The written application and other relevant materials should be sent to the address listed below with the advertisement if you are interested in applying. Before applying, please carefully read the following instructions.
- The hiring procedure will only take merit into account. The only people contacted for an interview/test are those who have been shortlisted. No TA or DA will be given to candidates. No applications will be accepted after the deadline. When summoned for an interview, candidates must have original documentation with them. Applicants who have been fired or prohibited from working in the future are not eligible. Soon after you submit it, the company’s procurement staff will contact you.
- Candidate CNIC applicant’s academic records certificate of applicant experience
- passport-sized photos of the applicant, their place of residence
- 28 April 2023