Nearly all academic specialties and majors are offered at the University of Padua. Excellent students can apply for grants to help them start their futures in Europe. This scholarship will pay all costs associated with earning your degree. Italian University The University of Padua (UNIPD) was founded in 1220. This university is the second oldest in the world. UNIPD came in at number five globally and second in Italy. The institution is currently home to more than 65,000 students from around the globe.
Financial Benefits:Full-fledged scholarships are available for international students from all over the world through the University of Padua in Italy from 2023–2024. The UNIPD Prize will pay for all of your study-related costs in Italy. Below are specifics:
- A full waiver of fees for the whole term of your degree program a scholarship for a total of €8,000 each year.
- There are also regional scholarships available worth 7000 euros.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Padua Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates must not be Italian nationals. Moreover, some scholarships could have national or geographic requirements. Candidates must earn a bachelor’s degree in order to be admitted to a master’s program. Students who wish to apply for a Ph.D. must have finished or be nearing completion of their M.A.
Document Required:Italian residency permit (only for non-EU applicants who are already residing in Italy); valid passport or ID card (only for EU applicants, or equivalent); a transcript or grade sheet;
- Upper secondary school diploma or academic degree (if already obtained)
- Academic resume ( CV) Language proficiency certification and other particular documents needed for the selected degree program, including a motivation letter.